ATHLETICS NORTH QUEENSLAND IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE AN EXCITING NEW DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE TO REPLACE THE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER ROLE IN THE 2019/20 SEASON
The goal of the Development Initiative is to provide resources for the advancement of regional athletes, coaches and clubs. Initially, this will be conducted through numerous clinics throughout the year, where specialised coaches will travel to clubs in regional / rural regions - giving athletes, coaches and parents exposure to high level coaching.
Information about new Development Initiative
- Development budget will be distributed around the 4 ANQ Regions
- Development programs will be held in each region, every year.
- Development programs will depend on clubs applications and availability of visiting services
Applications will close in February 2019 Online Application will be available through CLUB HUB
(For club committees)
Benefits of the Development Initiative
- Clubs can choose ideal times / dates, then ANQ can co-ordinate an coach to visit (subject to coach availability).
- Opportunity for Clubs to receive coaching from high performance coaches.
- Athletes / Coaches will not need to travel to Townsville for High Quality Coaching Clinics.
The program will be coordinated by Megan Minehane. For further information or application process enquiries, contact Megan on email@example.com
Upcoming Development Clinics will be advertised on the ANQ Website & Facebook page.