MACKAY ATHLETICS CLUB
INVITES YOU TO ATTEND
THE MACKAY 1 DAY TRACK AND FIELD CARNIVAL,
SATURDAY 14 JULY, 2018
WHEN COMPLETING THE ONLINE ENTRY, ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION TO BE ENTERED IS FOR THE ATHLETE. WHEN SELECTING THE AGE GROUP, IT IS BASED ON THE AGE OF THE ATHLETE AS AT 31st DECEMBER 2018.
Club Athletes will compete for their registered club and wear correct uniform and registration bib numbers. Independent Athletes are to wear a plain colour top and will be issued with bib numbers for the day.
A full list of competition rules is available on this link.
IMPORTANT NOTES – READ CAREFULLY
- The 2018 Mackay Track and Field Carnival will be held on Saturday 14 July, 2018 at the Mackay State High School Sports Fields, Milton, Penn and English Streets, Mackay. First event starts at 8.40am.
- ANQ age limitations and event specifications apply. Competition will be conducted according to ANQ and IAAF rules.
- Athletes up to and including 7 years will receive a performance certificate and participation medallion. Athletes aged 8 to Masters compete for placing awards, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Male & Female.
- Shoes must be worn for all events.
- Spiked shoes may be worn by athletes in age groups 10 years and above. 10-12 years are only permitted to wear spikes in laned events, jumps and javelins. Ages 13 years and above may wear spikes in all laned and unlaned events, jumps and javelin. Spikes may not be worn in race walk events. Spike shoes must only be worn at the start of the event and removed before leaving the track or event.
- Lane allocation by random draw. Timed heats will be used for placing. 3 trials only in field events in all age groups (except high jump)
- All athletes aged 12 years and over must crouch start for sprint events up to and including 400m. Starting blocks may be used, but are not compulsory.
- Entries close at 11pm Sunday 8 July.
- Athletes entering in the Hammer Throw must be competant throwers and evidence from a coach or club official will be required.
All enquiries should be directed to:
James Grech ph 0431 973 129 email@example.com
If you have difficulty with this online nomination, please contact Mackay Athletics on 0431 973 129; email firstname.lastname@example.org