Do you know an aspiring Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander athlete who is currently in year 10, 11 or 12?
Are they determined to complete year 12 and go to university?
Are they passionate about athletics and living a healthy lifestyle?
If so, the Raise the Bar Academy could be for them!
Raise the Bar is a pathway Academy for Australian Indigenous secondary school students
(Years 10, 11 and 12) who aspire to participate in athletics and study at university.
Raise the Bar can help your athlete:
- Get on track to start the school year right
- Be inspired by peers just like them
- Meet new friends
- Learn from some of Australia’s best athletes who are excelling in all areas of their lives, not just in the sports arena
- Find out how to pursue University education at Australia’s leading academic and research institution, The University of Melbourne
- Train with the best in athletics
The Raise the Bar Academy will give your athletes a great start to the school year by supporting them in their efforts to ‘Raise the Bar’ in every aspect of their lives. This residential camp will help them elevate their ambitions to pursue a university degree and continue participating in athletics.
The FREE program, including air travel, ground transfers, accommodation and meals, consists of a four-day summer residence camp at the University of Melbourne, VIC, from 15-19 January, 2018.
For more information: http://athletics.com.au/Portals/56/Application%20Form%20Information%202018.pdf
How to Apply: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RTBA2018
For queries, please contact: Bridgid Junot: email@example.com