- This event has passed.
Cairns Athletics- Club Meet 1
June 1 @ 4:09 pm
CAIRNS ATHLETICS CLUB MEET ONE 23 August 2020:
Under the current COVID 19 restrictions all athletes, family members, coaches and spectators are required to register prior to the day. NO registration means no access to the facility.
Our 4 – 11 year old athletes will be competing from 830 till 1030 with the 12 year and above athletes will compete from 1230 onwards.
- The club day will be free for FULL paying members of Cairns Athletics (you paid the full fee not just the ANQ component)
- Athletes who have paid the $25 ANQ Fee, will be a charge of $10 per athlete, payable on the day.
- Mulgrave and Marlin Coast FULL registered athletes will be charged $5 per athlete, payable on the day.
- All athletes, parents, family members and spectators MUST follow the COVID 19 plan, failure to do so will result you been asked to leave the facility.
- ALL parents and volunteers must be registered with an ANQ club.
- ALL 4-10year old athletes MUST have a parent or guardian with them at all times.
- ALL athletes 11 and above must have a parent at the facility helping out in some way
- Entry to Barlow park is through the pedestrian gate closest to the large green shed, look for the flags.
- The main Barlow Park grandstand is CLOSED for spectator use. Parents are required to remain with their child to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- ALL Athletes are to warm up prior to arrival
- All athletes are to depart the facility as soon as their events are completed.