Australian Sports Anti-doping Authority
Below are free ASADA Online Training Courses. These are not compulsory at the ANQ Squad level but highly recommended for athletes looking to compete at National Level and beyond.
Clean Sport 101
Recommend for all members of Athletics North Queensland.
An introduction to anti-doping rules written in plain English. Designed for pathway athletes early in their careers, unlikely to be testest, community/grassroots level.
Level 1 Anti-Doping Course
Level 2 2020 Anti-Doping Course
The squad is for athletes aged 14 and above.
This squad is for athletes from 10 years to 13 years.
Queensland Squads information
Government Grants For Athletes
- Emerging Athlete Pathways provides financial assistance to help alleviate the costs associated with attending championship events.
- Grants and funding are available through the Australian Institute of Sport.
- The state sport and recreation organisation for your activity may have information about what funding is available for your chosen sport.
- Your local council may offer financial help for athletes.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders – Please contact your local elders for more information and support.
- Athletes selected to represent Australia at selected international competitions may be eligible for a grant of up to $500 approved by the ANQ Board.