Establish your membership by joining a club
Athletics is a great way to keep fit, meet new people and learn new skills
You have a wide range of club options with over 40 affiliated clubs to choose from. Each club is unique and offers a range of facilities and services for track and field and recreational running. Check out the best option for you below.
Athletes, Coaches, Officials & Volunteers
- Membership with a club/group, grants membership to Athletics North Queensland, Queensland Athletics, Athletics Australia
- Access to exclusive member only discounts
- Regular eNewsletters keeping you up to date with all your active activities
- Personal Accident Insurance coverage under the National Athletics Insurance Scheme
- Track and Field membership includes Queensland Masters Athletics membership (30 years and over)
CLUBS & GROUPS
This is for Clubs,Organisationgs and Running Groups who want to become affiliated with Athletics North Queensland.
- Affiliation with Athletics North Queensland, QRun, Queensland Athletics and Athletics Australia
- Insurance coverage under the National Athletics Insurance Scheme
- Promotional package that will assist with exposure to the athletics community.
- Access to RevSport online club system to accept membership, merchandise and event entry
For event managers and race directors, event membership offers a range of benefits designed to assist your running event, including: .
- Insurance coverage under the National Athletics Insurance Scheme.
- Promotional package that will assist your event in reaching the running community in Queensland.
- Sanctioning of your event by Qrun, Athletics North Queensland, Queensland Athletics and Athletics Australia.
- Anyone residing in North Queensland who wants to compete in competitions around Australia is required to join an Athletics North Queensland affiliated club
- All Track and Field clubs 2020 memberships are valid until the 31 March 2021. An athlete can only join one ANQ Track and Field club in a season
- Recreational Running clubs membership year varies depending on the club. Athletes may join more than one Recreational Running club and can also join one Track and Field club.
- Master athletes will get automatic membership to Queensland Masters Athletics / Australian Masters Athletics when they join a track and field club in North Queensland. Recreational Running members can become a QMA member by contacting the Athletics North Queensland office.
- People who reside in North Queensland and live more than 300km away from the closet ANQ club are exempt from joining a local club. Please contact Athletics North Queensland for more details.