Establish your membership by joining a club
Athletics is a great way to keep fit, meet new people and learn new skills
You have a wide range of club options with over 40 affiliated clubs to choose from. Each club is unique and offers a range of facilities and services for track and field and recreational running. Check out the best option for you below.
Athletes, Coaches, Officials & Volunteers
- Membership with a club/group, grants membership to Athletics North Queensland, Queensland Athletics, Athletics Australia
- Access to exclusive member only discounts
- Regular eNewsletters keeping you up to date with all your active activities
- Personal Accident Insurance coverage under the National Athletics Insurance Scheme
- Track and Field membership includes Queensland Masters Athletics membership (30 years and over)
CLUBS & GROUPS
This is for Clubs,Organisationgs and Running Groups who want to become affiliated with Athletics North Queensland.
- Affiliation with Athletics North Queensland, QRun, Queensland Athletics and Athletics Australia
- Insurance coverage under the National Athletics Insurance Scheme
- Promotional package that will assist with exposure to the athletics community.
- Access to RevSport online club system to accept membership, merchandise and event entry
For event managers and race directors, event membership offers a range of benefits designed to assist your running event, including: .
- Insurance coverage under the National Athletics Insurance Scheme.
- Promotional package that will assist your event in reaching the running community in Queensland.
- Sanctioning of your event by Qrun, Athletics North Queensland, Queensland Athletics and Athletics Australia.
Compare Membership Options
There is a range of membership options available through North Queensland. CLICK HERE to figure out which membership option best suits you.
School Base Membership – Limited
School base membership offers a limited membership that covers insurance between 20 September to 12 December and gives access to competition at the North Queensland Championships and Australian All Schools Championships. These athletes will not be eligible to be selected for the Australian Track and Field Championships in 2023 unless they join a club.
- Anyone residing in North Queensland who wants to compete in competitions around Australia is required to join an Athletics North Queensland affiliated club
- All Track and Field clubs 2022 memberships are valid until 31 March 2023.
- Recreational Running clubs membership year varies depending on the club.
- Athletes may join more than one club during the season but must compete in all championships events under their primary club.
- Master athletes will get automatic membership to Queensland Masters Athletics / Australian Masters Athletics when they join a track and field club in North Queensland. Recreational Running members can become a QMA member by contacting the Athletics North Queensland office.
- People who reside in North Queensland and live more than 300km away from the closest ANQ club are exempt from joining a local club. Please contact Athletics North Queensland for more details.