- This event has passed.
Level 2 Recreational Running Coach Course
July 26 @ 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
LEVEL 2 RECREATIONAL RUNNING COACH COURSE– GORDONVALE
The Level 2 Recreational Running Coach course trains coaches to develop the fundamental technical and strategic skills for runners training for 5km through to ultra-marathon events. The course covers topics such as warm ups, endurance training, session planning, and designing training programs leading up to recreational running events.
PLEASE NOTE: A minimum amount of numbers are required for this course to proceed. All appropriate Covid_19 guidelines will be followed.
Please click on this link for further information.
COST: ANQ registered members – $200, Non ANQ members – $275
WHAT TO BRING
- Pen and paper
- Sunscreen, hat, water and appropriate clothing for the practical component of the course
- BYO morning tea and lunch
- Foam Roller
THE FOLLOWING MODULES ARE TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE ATTENDING THE COURSE
- Community Coaching General Principles (if not completed previously)
- Play by the Rules – Child Protection (if not completed previously)
- Play by the Rules – Harassment and Discrimination
- Level 2 RR Pre-Course Modules (My Pathway, Terminology and Sessions, Principles of Training, Intermediate Programming)