The IMF Run Sweat Inspired Virtual Running Festival commences in 4 Days
Make sure you get involved in The Run Sweat Inspire Festival. A virtual running and walking event in celebration of NAIDOC Week
The Run Sweat Inspire Festival is a collaboration between The Indigenous Marathon Foundation and The National NAIDOC Committee aimed at:
- Bringing Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australians together virtually over the course of NAIDOC weekraising vital funds for the IMF.
- Showcasing the depth, diversity and strength of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture
- Championing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander strength and resilience
- Celebrating the achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians; and
- Staying fit, active and connected to country during these times of uncertainty
Did you know inaugural Cairns Naidoc Deadly Fun Run and Walk was launched back in 2016 and have hosted an annual event ever since?
Bringing the Cairns community together to run, walk, laugh, and most importantly celebrate the culture and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Growing in popularity, last years event drew 280 registrations, a huge 90 participant increase from the year before.
If you still wanted to join in celebrating NAIDOC Week this year, please reach out or register for the IMF Run Sweat Inspire Virtual Running Festival